ANTHONY JOSHUA IS THE UK’S SECOND RICHEST YOUNG SPORTSPERSON
World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has been ranked as the second richest young sportsperson in the UK, after Gareth Bale. Anthony Joshua has a net worth of 107 million pounds, with the Real Madrid winger topping the list with 114m pounds. This has come from ‘The Sunday Times‘ Young Rich List, which is for people 30 or younger.
Apart from Joshua, others on the young sports stars Rich List are footballers who are aged 30 or below. Among them are Paul Pogba, Kevin de Bruyne, David de Gea, Raheem Sterling, and N’Golo Kante.
Anthony Joshua reportedly earned an estimated £78 million from his fights with Andy Ruiz Jr. in 2019, taking his net worth to £107 million.
Check out the full list below:
- Gareth Bale (football) 114 million
- Anthony Joshua (boxing) 107 million
- Paul Pogba (football) 50 million
- Kevin de Bruyne (football) 34 million
- David de Gea (football) 34 million
- Raheem Sterling (football) 28 million
- N’Golo Kante (football) 25 million
- Harry Kane (football) 24 million
- Daniel Sturridge (football) 22 million
- Jordan Henderson (football) 21 million