Flowkits born Olajide Olamiposi is a singer and songwriter based in Lagos Nigeria. Flowkits professionally started his career in his teenage years as a rapper, his versatility, persistence, and grit stood him out and earned him attention in his hood, Oshodi where he grew up.
In 2016 he landed an artist development deal with a label, Humbrella Beat, which played a vital role in shaping his career, he released “Baby correct” his first official single later that year. Since then, while working on perfecting his understanding of the music business landscape, he has gone ahead to release songs, which are; “Ishe” & “Fall” (2018) , “Thunda” & “Odoewu.”
In (2019) his most recent effort, this was well received by music lovers and critics which is currently buzzing with an accompanying video. The effervescent singer who fondly calls himself Omo Iya Nurse is a rare musical talent with a unique style, laced on scintillating instrumentals is hard to come by. He had 2face, Wizkid and Kizz Daniel as major influences coming up.
Flowkits is reportedly working on releasing his first body of work title versatile which is scheduled to be released later in the year.
- Ishe – https://audiomack.com/song/flowkits/ishe
- Fall – https://audiomack.com/song/flowkits/fall
- Thunda – https://audiomack.com/song/flowkits/thunda
- Lagbaja – https://audiomack.com/flowkits/song/lagbaja-flowkits-mp3
- Odoewu – https://audiomack.com/song/flowkits/odoewu-flowkits-prod-by-ben-jossy
- Dance – https://audiomack.com/song/flowkits/flokits-dance
Follow on social platforms ;
Instagram – @iamflowkits
Twitter – @iamflowkit
Facebook – @iamflowkits
Tiktok – @iamflowkits
Triller – @flowkits